I was tapped to be part of the Women of Color Loan Fund Advisory Board, which is led by Talia Young, Assistant Vice President of City National Bank in Newark, NJ. The fund is capitalized by a number of partners and details on it would be released once the criteria is complete.
Pictured in the photo above are:
- Nathalie Molina, co-founder Entrepreneurs@Athena at the Athena Center for Leadership Studies at Barnard College at Columbia University
- Talia Young, Assistant Vice President for Public and Government Relations at City National Bank
- Jill Johnson, CEO of the Institute for Entrepreneurial Leadership and Workshop in Business Opportunities.
- Taneshia Nash Laird (me), CEO of Legacy Business Advisors and former Regional Director of the U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- Bianca Caban, founder of the Latina Empowerment Conference and co-founder Entrepreneurs@Athena at the Athena Center for Leadership Studies at Barnard College at Columbia University.